Looking to go solar? Schedule a free consultation with K.R. Solar!
We evaluate your energy needs and calculate how much you’ll save by switching to solar energy. We will also help you find the best state and federal tax incentives to reduce the Solar Panel installation cost. From the initial consultation to the final inspection and activation, the process takes around 6-8 weeks to complete. Installing the solar system takes only 1-2 days. A little bit of waiting to enjoy clean energy for years!
Schedule A Solar Estimate
Experienced Solar Panel Contractors You Can Trust
The only way to know for sure if solar is right for your home is to have a professional solar contractor come to your home and assess your energy needs and the amount of sunlight your home receives. We can then provide you with a detailed analysis of the potential benefits of installing solar panels and the estimated cost of the installation.
Solar Panel Installation Process
nce you are ready to go, the Solar Panel Installation process is the main step pf the day. It consists of several steps like prepping, wiring, installing the racking system, placing the panels, and connecting the inverter.
Our experts are prepared to handle the following for a seamless install!
- Checking the roof and the surroundings closely for shading-related issues.
- Prepping the roof for installation.
- Working on the necessary wiring.
- Installing the PV mounting system or racking on the roof.
- Placing the PV panels on the racking and securing them.
- Connecting the solar panels to the inverter.
Solar Panel Cost Proposal Submission
Once we evaluate that solar would be a good fit for your property, we prepare a comprehensive proposal for the project. This document covers every detail regarding the installation—the scope of work, cost of the process, suitable financing options, specifications of the solar system, performance projections, and any other relevant information. Here we also include the contract of the project. Once you give us a nod, we start with the work.
Still Not Convinced?
- Ask Us all the Questions You Want! We are here to help! Our experts will listen to all of your questions and answer them to your satisfaction with no obligation.
- We’ll Be Around If You Need Us! We have been here for over 25 years, and we will be there for you in the future. We design and install our solar panels so you don’t need our assistance over and over again. But in case you do, we’re just a call away!
- Trained Technicians for Top-Notch Services. Our team of expert technicians have professional training in evaluating project sites, designing, structuring, and installing solar panels. Our consultants are trained to help you offset your solar panel cost with tax credits and find you the best financing options based on your requirements.
- Hassle-Free Process. Our experts look after each step meticulously, so you don’t have to worry about a thing!
- Solar Panel 25-Year Warranty. You safety and peace of mind are always our priority. KR Solar offers a 10-year workmanship warranty which covers installation defects of all types. Our 25-year manufacturer’s warranty covers manufacturing deficiencies, and our 25-year production warranty covers the uninterrupted production of energy.